Monday, March 09, 2009

_(>@3!$5*?<)_

I sit in my room with a sleepy face and a confused mind. I just dont understand the meaning of life. I eat too less, I drink too less. I think too much but. Now thats a problem, Isnt it! Sometimes I think i’m just lost within. I dont understand myself. I dont know what I want to do. But I have this feeling that I’ve become very irresponsible.

I always thought I was a brave person. Atleast I never thought I was a coward. Now I feel like one. From talking to my Project Guide to asking a random female out, I’m scared that something might go wrong. Its doesnt make any sense to me. I just cant fill that void that I’ve grown inside of me.

I’m waiting for that ray of hope which will get me my life back. That happiness. That light. That color.

2 comments:

hUmtydUMty said...

bob you need help i think i can give it to you but u refuse over and over agian./////

Unknown said...

man... i told you i'll talk to that random chick for you. You chickened out... Naat gud.