Monday, March 30, 2009

Vampires, Speed, Spakles, Love.

I heard of this movie named Twilight from a friend and when I asked him what the movie was about. He said it was about vampires. I was always fascinated about vampires right from childhood. Then he told me it was about a girl falling in love with a Vampire. Even more interesting. This movie is based on a book with the same name writen by Stephanie Meyer.

This movie changes all that we know through the years after watching so many vampire movies. Vampires have a venom. Vampires dont have fangs. Vampires can walk in the Sun. They are supposed to be very fast and strong. Though the family in the movie follows the nest concept we know. And some Vampires are vegetarians in the sense feed only on animals. LOL

When I was watching the movie I actually felt like I was in a little town and its cold. The movie is shot to perfection. Music in the movie is KILLER. And for some reason I felt like I was watching an Indian movie at some points of the movie. The guy who played the Vampire Edward Cullen actually looks like a vampire. Places where Edward flies with Bella on his back are just too awesome. And the place where they shot this movie OMFGG only.

Now I cant wait for the second movie to come out. Err, Thats on 29th November it seems. SAD.

No comments: