Friday, July 28, 2006

Great Weekend

After all the B'day hungama.... I bunked Friday and so did Kaki. I left for Pondicherry that afternoon. Got into the bus by 1440 hrs. Plugged my earphones in and was listening to The Magic Numbers. I doezed off... I found myslef in Arni after an hour. After that, the journey was a quite huge pain in the ass. Reached pdy by 1915 hrs.

Actually, I was there to meet up with my uncle (Subbu). He used to live in France. He had come back here for vacations. I found out that my bike was outta fuel. So i went to the Gas Station with a bottle in my hand. On my way back home i saw a Kinetic, three people sitting in it. I got them. It was Subbu with Saida and Pooja. Then we went to Jayaram hotel for dinner. Pooja was kinda clever. She spoke tamil witha french accent. We were about to go for a movie, but we dint get tickets. This made us watch Pedda mama's Grahapravesh. We slept at 0300 hrs.

On Saturday we packed the stuff to be taken to Yaman. No breakfast as usual. Lunch at Saida's place. At the evening Mahesh came to meet Subbu and we had great time talking about the past. We were planning for the same movie again. I got the tickets. The movies sucked big time though. I went to Saida's house. I stayed back oer there for that night.

Dad was gonna leave for Yanam on Sunday. So I had to leave early in the morning. We loaded the Container with the stuff and Dad left for Yanam. Then we had lunch at Aristo. Aristo after a long time. Was awesome. I left for College at 1730 hrs. The journey was kinda okay, coz there were some French Chics sitting beside me.... Reached college by 0000 hrs. Had really bad news.

No comments: