Thursday, July 20, 2006

The Party

After getting kicked i went to sleep, got really wierd dreams. I woke up to a phone ring. It was Neenu, She shared her B'day with me. We wished each other. Then she hung up. Then i bunked the whole day. Was waiting to invite Manas Shukla. Actually we got into some trouble with each other. I dozed off at 1600 hrs. I woke up to a phone ring again at 1720 hrs. It was Radica, "Sorry Sorry, Yappy B'day. I forgot your B'day". I was kinda not in my senses and told her that i'll call her after 2200 hrs.

Anyways, Then we went to the Dhaba. These pple ate like hell. Esp, Sishir "anna". They drank like Camels. 22 empty Soft drink bottles. OOff.... The bill was a 750 bucks. I paid it. Got a discount of a 20 bucks too. I was planning for a revenge on Aroah. He had to give a treat for his B'day after 3 days. Anyways, after that we went back to our rooms. Kaki and myself were playing Counter Strike after that. Was fun. Then as usual, Sleep Sleep Sleep.

1 comment:

dazzling_dame said...

hey kiran...hmm this comment is jus 2 proove tht i visited ur blog...LOL...nice postings yaar...