Monday, July 31, 2006

Tiresome Week

Monday morning. I was damn lazy to wake up. And the assignment i had to submit just struck my mind. I woke up at 8, started writing it and finished it by 12 noon. Was really tired after it so i dozed off and woke up to go for the lab. Couldnt complete that day's experiment. I was really cool. The only thing eating me was that i had to give my supplementary on friday. Monday faded away with me doing nothing about the exam. Tuesday was the same, except that i attended all the classes.

But it was hard time i started studying. So i finally took an intiative on Wednesday. took the book along to the class and started studying... Wednesday is a long day for us. We have classes till 1730 and all are theory classes. I was damn tired. I went to the chat shop near Nest Resto and had samosas and some Sugarcane juice.

Even Sishir "anna" had to give the supplementary. He was asking about how much i had completed and stuff, i told him my situation. He was like "You must have completed and stuff" and i was like "you bastard, I know u completed". Then I dozed off without studying. The next day i bunked the morning session and kinda tried studying. I did study a bit that day.

And the day had come, it was the 28th of july. I bunked the whole day and started studying, concentrating wholely on getting a 'C' grade. Shanmukh helped me a bit and Pavan taught me some LCR circuit problems. Then I was plannig for a night out. Felt kinda sleepy at 2300 hrs, so i made up my mind to wake up at 0300 hrs but ended up waking up at 0800 hrs. I woke Kaki up. I kept going through the problems.

I went for lunch with Shanmukh. After lunch, Kaki came back from college. He started watching "Chatrapathi". I dropped my book and started watching it. Suddenly i realized there were only 2 hours for the exam. I started going through everything again. I got ready for the exam at 1700 hrs. I went to Sishir "anna"'s room. He was writing the formulae in a paper. Lot of people do that le...

We left for the exam hall. There were lotta people waiting to give their exam. We got into our Exam halls. When i saw the paper it seemed like the questions were some "MIT model paper" questions. I started doing the problems, they were easy. I completed the paper in 2 hours. I came out of my exam hall and was waiting for Sishir to come. I could see he was in a quest to get an 'A'. So i left him alone and started walking to the hostel. Then, a thought of going to Pondicherry struck my mind. After thinking for 2 seconds i decided to go. Kaki and myself cleaned our room that day. It was a tough job. After making our room clear like a crystal[yup, we could see through the floor :-D], We went to sleep. It was 0200 hrs went we slept. I was thinking about leaving for Pondicherry at 0500 hrs.

No comments: